jueves, 18 de abril de 2013

My favourite singer

Hello everybody! Today I'll talk about my favorite singer: Gepe. His name is Daniel Riveros, He's Chilean, He is 31 years-old. He started his musical career in 2001 with "Taller Dejao" band, but they didn't have successful in musical space. However, in 2005 Daniel launched "Gepinto", his first soloist's disc, He didn't have a great succeed, but last year with "GP" He was really successful and He traveled to many countries around Latin America. In fact, past summer He sang in Huaso de Olmue's festival in Chile. Although He didn't win any award because the spectators didn't know his music like another bands.

I like his music because I like the mix of styles He does, like folk and pop, etc. He was inspired by many folk artist like Violeta Parra, Victor Jara, etc. I like too, the atmosphere that his song create, it's so relaxing and original. I have many favourites songs, but there is one that really like me, his name is "Alfabeto".

The first time I saw him, it was the last year in Gabriela Mistral's cultural center, it was very exciting. Although the concert was a festival of bands and Gepe didn't play so much time that I thought he would, I really enjoy it, because in the middle of the concert, it was raining a little bit, the sky had colours very beautiful. It was just so magic. I really felt comfortable.
Regards!







2 comentarios:

  1. I don't like Gepe :(, i think that he makes music only for money and for be a cool person. but i love you, pretty redhair <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. gepe is a really good singer, i really like him.. good choice kela!

    ResponderEliminar