Today I'll talk about "Arqueologia Paleorama Enred". It's a group of archeologists and educators, they are interested in management and broadcasting about Archeological's Patrimony. They organize a lot of activities, like intensive courses for students, guided visit to archeological's site, cultural's activities, among other things. They have a website, where they publish every day about archeological's news,like recently researchs about Ancient civilization or news discoveries. I usually visit the website in the facebook's page, every day, because they upload very frequently news in a day, I think it's really interesting because this website keep me up to date of latest researchs and news in this field. Also this page is very usefull to me because it's archeology the mention that I'll choose next year in my career. If you are interesting, this is the link:
http://blog.paleorama.es/
and the facebook's page
https://www.facebook.com/paleorama?fref=ts
Regards!
Woow, is very interesting, thanks a lot for shared this, i too want choice Archeology, i hope still with this until the 3° year.
ResponderEliminarRegards to you!
Uff Kela you are so interesting, and that is a great archaeologist page! Thank you so much!
ResponderEliminar