jueves, 18 de julio de 2013

French class

Hello everybody! It's been a long time since the last time I wrote. Today I will talk about my favourite subject. I think I don't have one, but the one that I like most is French. I don't have this class in this faculty, but at Art Faculty which is placed in the centre of Santiago. I have this class once a week, the teacher explains the contents of the class and then he repeats the pronunciation of a word or a sentence with the purpose that the students repeat with him and learn about the pronunciation -that it's very difficult.  In this class I've seen numbers, months of the year, body parts, some vocabulary, how to say the time, etc. Because of strike's reasons I haven't had this class in 2 months but next week I'll restart with it. I like this subject because I really like learning languages because it's interesting and it helps you to relate with people from other countries, also you can read books of your interest in this language. I think I'd like that this class were more often than once a week. I consider three times a week is a good number because this way you can learn the language taking your time and I think you can process all the contents in a better way, it makes easier to learn and practice the pronunciation.

Regards!

3 comentarios:

  1. Cool, french. I would like to study that language too.
    Nice post!
    Bye bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh, I didn't know that we can take this kind of subjects. I would like to learn french too.
    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. French! this is weird language, but interesting of studying. I want to learn brazilian portuguese (:

    ResponderEliminar