Hello people! Today I chose a picture I like very much, but it was too difficult for me to chose this picture, because I like to surf the internet, especially websites like tumblr or flickr, because I really love photography and videos. But I chose this picture, actually I don't remember the name of the photographer who took the picture, neither the exact date when it was taken, because it's a French's postal and I don't have it in this moment (this is a copy) but I'll write this information later. This picture shows two girls, they are take a break in a French beach, they look so relax and calm, there is a one girl that She has her hair red, and the another has her hair chestnut.
My best friend called Mariela gave to me this postal last year, because She traveled to France with the objective to learn the language and because her boyfriend live near to Paris. She came to Chile about last month ago, in April, I really had fun all this time She was in the city, but She returned to France because She decided to study a professional career in this country.
I really love this picture because it represents so much things to me, the two girls are a kind of similar to my best friend and me (physically) and they represent a calm's atmosphere, maybe they are a couple, maybe not, but it seems they are having fun even taking a break, they look like simple's girl who no need a lot of things to be happy or be relax. This moment of the picture describe me and my best friend like we are, like a life's partner even She isn't with me physically all the time.
Regards!

Wow, France. Awesome!
ResponderEliminarI have an uncle in that country, but actually I had seen him once in my life.
I wish go there some day.
By the way, nice picture and is really incredible the relationship you have with your friend.
Best regards. Bye bye.
You're the red hair's girl!!! I was thinkin that before reading!
ResponderEliminarI love you so muuuuch!!! :)... Yes, this picture is perfect to describe how we are. I miss you pichón!! Thanks you for this surprise!
ResponderEliminar