jueves, 12 de septiembre de 2013

Canelillo's beach

Hello everybody! How are you today? I'm fine but I'm a little cold. Today I'll talk about a beach I like. I think I don't like very much going to the beach but I like Canelillo's beach. This beach is placed near Algarrabo, in fifth region. When I was a child I used to go every summer with my parents. I had a lot of fun. But I haven't been to this place for many years, I think since I was twelve. But I have so many memories of this beach. First of all, I'll describe you this place. Canelillo's beach is beside Canelo's beach, the difference between both is only the size. Canelillo is just smaller than Canelo. But I went to this beach a few years ago with an ex boyfriend  and there was a condominium in this place and the Canelillo's beach was privatized and just the people who live there can visit the beach. However you can past the rocks and go to the beach.

I like this beach because you must pass through a Pine's forest, this place is so quiet and relaxing. When you go through to the end of the forest you can see the beach and in the end of the bay you can find a huge rock. In the beach I slept all day because I don't like so much the sea because I don't know swimming and I have fear I'm drown. Also I red some books and sometimes I played with my dad. Once I visited the Pine's forest and I arrived to the end of the bay and you can see the setting of the sun and this is very beautiful because you are in a hill and the height let you see another things you can't in the beach. 

I hope to come back this beach soon :)

Regards!

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi! I agree with your opinion respect this place because I visit this beach sometimes and is really quiet and relaxing :) nice photography!
    Bye :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like so much Algarrobo, Canelo and Canelillo, I enjoyed my childhood too, but the last time I went there it was full of people :(

    ResponderEliminar
  3. That beach seems beautiful. I don't use to go to the littoral beaches, but I would like to do it.
    Miau

    ResponderEliminar