Hi guys! How are you? I'm fine, I hope you had a good time in your vacations or your free days. Today I'll talk about last semester. I feel good about the last semester because I think I learned so much things, not only about my career's matter but also in the strike I learned things about the education and national context. Also I learned a little bit of French, but I don't talk this language yet because it's very difficult the pronunciation.
In this semester I hope to learn a little more things than the first semester, I feel really exciting about the subjects I'm taking, I think the majority of them are interesting because there are some of them I don't like. The subjects I'm taking are: Anthropology IV, Investigation workshop, Ethnology in Chile, Ethnography, Prehistory II and English IV. The most I like is Prehistory, but I think Ethnography could be a great subject but I just had one class and this was an introductory's class. Also I'm so exciting to do some exercises and I want to take Cardio dance's class like a sports subject but I can't take it because of my schedule. However I'm taking a little of Cardio dance and yoga class, but like a free class, it's just for entertainment.
Finally I feel weird about these days because I don't have winter vacations and the beginning of this semester has been relaxing in comparison to the last semester. I feel I'm in vacations but I'm not, it's just strange. I think I have to start studying because I don't want to be stress in the next weeks.
Regards :)
me too I think that this semester is relaxed but I don't want make false hopes. Bye :D
ResponderEliminarFrench is like the language of love so I think you had a lot of love last semester , Am I wrong? stop being so sporty, I´m jealous :c
ResponderEliminarKisses
The next week we have vacations ajaja!! I agree with you, I feel I´m relaxing now :).
ResponderEliminarGood luck!