Hello everybody! Today I'm going to talk about my favourite piece of technology. I think I have more than one, but I like more than other is the photo camera. This object is use to take pictures or photographs, and nowadays most of them include a video mode and you can record videos about anything you want. I got my first photo camera in 2008, my mother gifted to me in christmas, I was so exciting because I was interesting in photography's world. In this years I took so many pictures and I loved surfing the internet, especially a website called "Flickr", It's a well-known site when you upload differents pictures or some videos and people can coment them or add this photographs to their favourites. I had a flicker, I uploaded my pictures, but I don't do this at the moment. The use of this object is very easy, but it depends on the type of the camera that you have, but in all of them you have to put pressure on the shutter release and it take the picture, It seems very easy, but you can control another opcions like light, colour, focus, etc. and the manipulation of this opcions request more experience. In this days I don't use so much this object, because my photo camera is broken and I don't have money to repair it. But it doesn't influence in the love I feel by this world of photographs. I like this so much because, like people use to say "a picture paints a thousand words", it's true, a picture can make you feel differents emotions or feelings, and it based on visuals stimulus that make you connect situations (can be differents situations) and it's the beautiful part, because differents objects inside a picture can make you appeal to people, animals, feelings, places, etc. Finally I can't imagine life without photography, because it's a very abstract way of expression, it doesn't have a theory or a pattern we have to follow, it's accessible to everybody who like visual's facet and who like keeping moments and memories.
Regards!

Oh, Kela, I didn't entered in Flickr since months, you remembered me an adiction haha thanks
ResponderEliminarKela, I'd like to see your flickr, post it please!
ResponderEliminar