But not all the things is good in this life, when I was a child I had many problems with my sister, she is older and
we discussed for something stupid and this event made things complicated.
Nowadays I have a good relation with her but I would like it will be very close
but the thing is we have different personalities and it's hard to connect
us.
This year have been a little
difficult, because of many reasons, but an event I consider as an achievement
is I could work a lot and I learnt many things in this job. I worked in a
cinema, I know it's a badly paid but it was a good experience, it helped me to
grow up and to be more responsible. Another important event is I could ride a
bike! jajajaja I know it sounds ridiculous but I didn't this thing since I was
ten. It was a little difficult because my equilibrium is horrible and I thought
I was knock down someone, But now I love go by bicycle to anywhere.
I would like to practice some sports,
I try every day but I have to accept I'm so lazy. it will change some day. I
would like to be more responsible with academic work. Finally I would like to learn of mistakes, I know it's necessary but it's hard to realize some things we can't see but life is to learn about mistakes :)
Regards!
riding bicycle is the best thing ever!! and my sister was a pain in the cheeks to, you'll get over it!
ResponderEliminarWhen I read your post I saw similars things with me .
ResponderEliminarI have a lot of difference with my bigger´s sisters (maybe 20 years) and when born my little sister (when I had 3 or 4 years) I was very happy . In 2010 born my nephew and I think that I change a lot when he born because is as my little brother :) ......... About the bike, the las time when I could ride a bike was when I was 10 years ago maybe xD good post and good luck : )
hi !
ResponderEliminaryou worked in a cinema is great !! I´m worked in a coffee last year one day ajaja