jueves, 28 de noviembre de 2013

Mandalas's post



Hello guys! Today I will talk about Mandalas! Don't you know what is it? Well,Mandalas is a concept with Sanskrit origin that means diagrams or symbolic representations. It's employ as much in Buddhism as Hinduism. There are some definition that indicate its literal definition is circle, and some people understand it like "what is contained in the essence" or "the sphere of the essence". In spite of mandalas are very complex that represent the macrocosm and microcosm. The idea is represent the sacred space like a circle inscribes within a rectangular form.  

Most of the cultures have mandalic configurations, frequently with spiritual intentions, for example in the Christian medieval art represent it in the rose stained glass window in the gothic church, they are very beautiful. There are some theories that indicate the reason of the universality is the concentric form suggest the idea of perfection, I mean the idea of the idea of symmetry: dot are equidistant in relation to a center. In addition, the circle remembers nature cycles.

Also Mandalas are use like a relaxation's technique. The idea is the person paints mandalas, which are publicized in books which mandalas are draw and the person just have to color them with she or he wants (like coloring book to child). This technique just require the person color according to their pleasures and it doesn't need previous experience. Anyone can do this activity, child, adult, senior citizen. It's considers a very good activity which helps to concentration, attention and strengthen creativity.

Well, I like very much to paint mandalas. I think it helps not only in the things I said before at also in combine colors, I realize I am not so good doing this thing in mandalas ahahaha. Another thing I like mandalas is to see them because they relaxing me and I think they are really really beautiful. 

Regards!


2 comentarios:

  1. Oh !! I love Mandalas, all colors and forms.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Mandalas are great. My sister have been painting mandalas for two years and now is great, she can also draw mandalas :)

    ResponderEliminar