domingo, 24 de noviembre de 2013

Ra-Tim-Bum Castle


Hello everybody! Today I will talk about a TV programme I enjoyed watching when I was a child: Ra-Tim-Bum Castle. I have to admit when I was a child I had a lot of favorite tv programmes but this one is special I don't know why. This serie is about Nino, a wizard child of three hundred years old, who lives with Dr. Victor, his uncle and his grandaunt called Morgana, both are wizard. They live in a castle located in Sao Paulo city. Nino lives with them because his parent traveled to an sidereal expedition and he didn't go to school because of his age. The child had supernatural friends like animals but he felt alone because he wanted friends just like him and to get it He bewitched to some kids to atractt them to the castle. Then they became friends and had a lot of fun. 
This tv programme it's a about their adventures and teaching and the premiere was in 1994, but it was transmitted in national tv in 2000's. I don't remember exactly the year but I think It was the beginning of this decade. I liked this programme so much because the stories was entertaining and I think the idea of the characters had magic power was innovator to the period. Another thing I believe is important is the character wasn't cartoons, they were human being and it had influence in the way the spectator felt about the story. It should be pointed out that this serie had a part of teaching about simple things like ethics and daily things, for example, the characters taught children to wash their hands and they emphasidez in the importance of it to daily hygiene. 
Finally I think it was a perfect programme to child because it was entertaining and also had moral and teaching messages. 
Regards!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario